Difference Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I state you can shut down or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your pals, However when you select Delete Facebook account, your entire FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How To Delete Your Facebook Account:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly guide you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security precaution, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is erased, you cannot obtain your data (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), but still, your buddies could see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Find the picture description listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Your Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.