Difference Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook information, instead, it hides your timeline from your buddies, However when you select Erase Facebook account, your entire FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
How To Delete My Facebook:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly direct you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no need to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you cannot retrieve your information (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), but still, your pals could see your older messages that you have actually sent.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the picture explanation below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete My Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.