Difference Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I state you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook information, instead, it conceals your timeline from your good friends, However when you choose Erase Facebook account, your entire FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
How To Delete Facebook:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly guide you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety preventative measure, no need to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Official Facebook site to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is erased, you can't retrieve your information (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), but still, your friends might see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the photo explanation below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.