How To Delete Facebook Contacts From Iphone
1. Disabling Facebook's access to contacts:
Carry out below steps to disable Facebook's access to iPhone contacts:
- Open the settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the facebook app. You can find facebook app in a cluster of the related app like twitter, flicker, etc.
- To open settings menu of facebook app, tap on the Facebook app.
- You should be signed in facebook to alter contacts information.
- Tap the slider beside "contacts". It needs to be turned in the grey color which shows that Facebook has not access to your iPhone contacts.
- Exit settings and after that open your contacts app to verify that Facebook has not access.
- You can not see any facebook contact here.
2. Disabling Facebook in the contacts app:
Perform below steps to disable facebook in contacts app:
- Open contacts app from your iPhone.
- Tap on the "Groups" icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- If you do not see a "group" option, then your facebook contacts are not integrated with your iPhone contacts.
- Group manages various sources of your contacts.
- Tap the "All Facebook" choice. After tapping, the checkmark next to the "all facebook" will vanish.
- This likewise requires to disappear checkmark of" Group" option.
- Tap on "all iCloud" choice to re-enable iCloud contacts on your iPhone.
- Go to your Contacts menu and you can not see any facebook accounts !!!
3. Deleting Your Facebook data:
Carry out listed below actions to delete your Facebook information:
- Open the settings app from your iPhone.
- If you do not desire that your Facebook account must not access any of your iPhone information, then to erase facebook account is the very best way to avoid any concerns.
- Next, scroll down to the facebook app in Settings menu.
- Now, Tap on the Facebook app to open settings menu of the Facebook account.
- To go for individual account settings in Facebook, tap on your name.
- To delete account, tap on "Erase account".
- After tapping, Facebook will ask you to validate your procedure.
- When it reveals timely box, tap on delete, so it will get confirmation to erase the account.
- Exit from settings.
- Go to your contacts, and inspect there are not any facebook contacts.
If you delete facebook app from your iPhone, it will also erase your facebook contact information. So, the Facebook messenger is the very best method to link with people without needing to use any Facebook contact information. Thus the article How To Delete Facebook Contacts From Iphone from us, hopefully useful thank you.