Difference In Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, instead, it conceals your timeline from your buddies, However when you select Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
How To Delete Facebook Acct:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly guide you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no requirement to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you can't retrieve your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your buddies could see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
The Best Ways To Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the photo description listed below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Facebook Acct I hope this article was helpful thank you.