Difference Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I state you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your good friends, But when you choose Erase Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
How To Delete Facebook Accounts:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly guide you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety preventative measure, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you cannot retrieve your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), however still, your pals could see your older messages that you have sent.
Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the photo explanation listed below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Facebook Accounts I hope this article was helpful thank you.