Distinction In Between Deactivating and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I say you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook information, rather, it conceals your timeline from your friends, But when you select Erase Facebook account, your whole FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How To Delete Facebook Account:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly guide you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a security preventative measure, no need to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you can't recover your information (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your buddies could see your older messages that you have sent.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the image explanation listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.