How To Create A Private Facebook Group
1. Click the blue down arrow at the top right of Facebook and choose Create Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group preferences: enter your group name, include group members, then pick the personal privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting information, click on this link.
Figure 2: Privacy options (click to expand).
- Click Produce.
- When you produce your group, you customize it by uploading a cover picture and adding a description.
1. Search to Facebook.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click the "Develop Group" alternative in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this choice does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to expose the "Produce Group" alternative.
3. Type a name for your brand-new group into the "Group Name" field.
4. Type in the names of Facebook pals and contacts that you wish to invite to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Just the buddies that you welcome will be able to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and choose "Secret." Click the blue "Create" button to create your secret Facebook group.
Such articles How To Create A Private Facebook Group from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.