It's no denying the fact that each one people has browsed for other users profiles and photos eventually of time. Facebook stores all of the searches made by any user on it's server. This search history reveals up as quickly as one taps on search bar at the top. You might wish to delete search history as somebody can get to understand about the profiles you have been stalking by taking a look at the list which appears when you tap on the search bar.
Earlier we discussed about ways to view and delete Facebook search history from Web and today we are going to share about how to attain the exact same with Facebook mobile App as many of the users are using Facebook App instead of Facebook on Web.
How To Clear Search History On Facebook : iOS, Android App.
For this tutorial, I will be using actions and screenshots from Facebook App for iOS variation 59.0. Comparable to the previous guides I have written, I want to point out the very same for this tutorial too that steps are fundamentally the exact same for Android app too with slight distinctions. So now let's start with erasing our Facebook search history.
How To Clear Search History On Facebook
Technique 1: Utilizing Activity Log.
1. Open Facebook App on your mobile phone and visit your profile. To go to your profile on iOS app, tap on More at bottom ideal corner of screen and choose your Call at the top.
2. Under your profile, select Activity Log. You can discover it simply below your profile image as shown listed below.
3. Activity Log reveals you the history of all the activities you have done on Facebook. To specifically try to find search activities choose Filter at the top.
4. Activity Log Choices will turn up. Under this scroll down and select Browse.
5. Now all the Facebook search history will be shown. To clear specific searches tap on x sign to the right of every search info.
6. To delete Facebook search History entirely choose Clear Searches at the top under Filter. Select Confirm, to erase all your Searches on Facebook.
With this all your search history is eliminated. Lets look at the 2nd technique.
Technique 2: From Browse Bar.
This is a somewhat much shorter method than the previous method.
1. Tap on Search bar at the top of the app.
2. Your search history would be revealed and at top right you should discover Edit. Select it.
3. This will take you the 5th step of Approach 1 where all the searches you have actually done till now will be shown.
4. Now much like approach 1, you may either use x to right of search to remove particular search or choose Clear Searches to remove all Facebook search history.
These were the two methods which would help you out when you want to delete Facebook search history from Facebook app. Let us understand if you face any problems.
If that's all we can tell about How To Clear Search History On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.