How To Change Your Facebook Cover Photo
Learning how to use Timeline is easy, and as individualizing your page begins with the cover photo, choosing and downloading a copyright free image is a great place to start. Once you've done that, you can.
1. Click the photo you wish to alter.
2. Select "Change cover box".
3. Pick from four alternatives: Select from my images, Publish a picture, Reposition cover, or Eliminate cover.
4. Pick the method you 'd like to include your photo then select the photo itself.
5. If you do not like how the image appears, you can drag it to reposition it.
6. Save the modifications.
Such articles How To Change Your Facebook Cover Photo thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.