How To Cancel Your Facebook Account
- First you have to check in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click on the Account menu on the leading upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click 'Setting' tab. There you will discover an option at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click it.
As soon as you clicked Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be filled. It might ask you to provide reason for erasing or deactivating your account. You can pick form the list or you can Click 'Other' to offer your own particular reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly essential to provide a reason, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you don't wish to get any welcomes, tag in pictures, or group invite and notification of pal requests; just tick the 'Pull out of getting e-mails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any e-mail invites and notifications from your good friends.
- Now you are prepared to click Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has been shut off.
To reactivate your account, just log in as you typically would, and we'll send you a reactivation email.
The Facebook Team".
No matter how much the time it will take to eliminate your profile info entirely, your info and profile will remain inaccessible to other Facebook users until you alter your mind and reactivate your profile once again.