How To Cancel My Facebook Account
- First you have to sign in to your Facebook account.
- After checking in, click on the Account menu on the top upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click on 'Setting' tab. There you will discover an option at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click on it.
Once you clicked on Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be loaded. It might ask you to provide factor for erasing or deactivating your account. You can select form the list or you can Click on 'Other' to offer your very own specific reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not always required to provide a factor, you can skip this also.
- In future, if you do not wish to receive any welcomes, tag in photos, or group invitation and notification of good friend requests; just tick the 'Opt out of getting e-mails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any e-mail invites and notices from your pals.
- Now you are prepared to click on Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has actually been deactivated.
To reactivate your account, merely log in as you usually would, and we'll send you a reactivation e-mail.
The Facebook Group".
No matter just how much the time it will require to remove your profile info completely, your details and profile will remain unreachable to other Facebook users until you change your mind and reactivate your profile again.