How To Cancel Facebook
- First you need to check in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click the Account menu on the top upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click on 'Setting' tab. There you will find a choice at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click it.
When you clicked on Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be loaded. It may ask you to provide factor for erasing or deactivating your account. You can pick form the list or you can Click 'Other' to offer your very own particular reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly needed to offer a reason, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you don't want to get any welcomes, tag in images, or group invitation and notification of good friend demands; merely tick the 'Opt out of getting emails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any e-mail invitations and notifications from your good friends.
- Now you are ready to click on Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has been shut down.
To reactivate your account, simply log in as you normally would, and we'll send you a reactivation email.
Come back quickly!
The Facebook Team".
No matter what does it cost? the time it will require to eliminate your profile info totally, your information and profile will stay unreachable to other Facebook users till you alter your mind and reactivate your profile again.