And if you use Facebook to log in to services like Spotify, you'll no longer have the ability to do that either. In addition, this will also disable access to video games on Facebook, like Candy Crush or Clash of Clans.
How I Disable My Facebook Account
If this still seems like the solution you're trying to find, detaching from the apps platform on Facebook is pretty easy. Here's how:
Note: You'll require to log in to your Facebook account through a Web web browser to complete these actions.
Action 1: Click the menu in the top right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Pick Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Site and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Verify that you want to detach from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook cautions (as seen in the image above) that switching off this platform leads to the following:.
- You will not have the ability to log in to websites or applications using Facebook.
- Your pals won't be able to interact and share with you utilizing apps and websites.
- Immediate customization will also be turned off.
- Apps you have actually previously installed may still have information you shared. Please contact these apps for information on removing this data.
- Apps you've logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be removed.
- Posts by apps will be eliminated from your profile.
Now you will be totally free of annoying apps, while also keeping your info safe from Website that attempt to collect it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How I Disable My Facebook Account thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.