How Do You Sync Contacts With Facebook - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is an excellent idea in order to appear to all of your good friends, you might wish to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you prepare to deactivate or completely erase your account, of if you are heading to creating a brand-new Facebook profile for your business or individual use.
How Do You Sync Contacts With Facebook
Regardless of the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying necessary credentials in the proper fields.
5. As Soon As the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the AID & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Get rid of Facebook information choice from shown list.
9. When this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications efficient.
If that's all we can tell about How Do You Sync Contacts With Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.