Choose which way to share depending upon whether you want to conserve a video on your profile, send it in a message or wall post, or put it on another website and connect to it from Facebook. Whether you use a cam, camera or mobile phone will likewise determine exactly what technique will work.
How Do You Share A Video On Facebook
Video With External Device
1. Record a digital video using your external gadget, including a camera.
2. Conserve the video on your computer system's difficult drive and modify it, if desired.
3. Navigate to your Facebook profile page and click "Photos" in the left column.
4. Click "Upload Video" in the upper right corner of the page.
5. Search for your video file and select it for upload. Facebook will suggest exactly what file size it can support.
6. Follow the on-screen directions for your specific kind of video file. Video uploads can take an hour or more, depending on the size and format.
Video With Web cam
1. Navigate to the location on Facebook where you want to directly publish a video. You have the option to post a video on your own wall or a pal's wall or in a message. If you want to send out a video message, click "Messages" in the left column on your homepage.
2. Click "New Message" if producing a video message. Neglect this action if you are posting to a wall.
3. Click the video icon, located at the top of a wall or at the bottom left of the New Message window.
4. Record the message with your web cam.
5. Post or send the video.
Video With Mobile phone
1. Tape a video using your mobile phone if this feature is offered and wait on the phone.
2. Start an email message in your mobile phone addressed to your Facebook individual uploads email address. If you do not know what this is, check out the Facebook Mobile page.
3. Write in the subject line what you would like the caption about the video to state.
4. Include the video to the email in an accessory and send it. The video will post to your Mobile Uploads album.
Publishing External Hyperlinks
1. Record your video and publish it to another site.
2. Navigate to your Facebook profile's wall.
3. Click the "link" icon at the top of the wall.
4. Get in the link's address and click "Attach.".
5. Add any comments when triggered, if preferred, and click "Share.".
Thus the article How Do You Share A Video On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.