How Do You Make Your Friends Private On Facebook
If this open gain access to makes you uneasy, here's how you can prevent these viewings, and make your buddy list personal:
Keep in mind: This procedure can work on PC, as well as on iPhone/iPad and Android phones utilizing any web browser, however not on the main Facebook app.
Make good friend list personal, so that no one including your pals on your Facebook account can see your friend list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click on "Friends".
3. Click the Manage button, which appears like a pencil and click on "Edit Personal privacy".
4. From the "Pal List" section and from the "Public" drop down menu, you can manage who can see your good friend list. For example, if you wish to make your buddy list totally private, then choose the "Only Me" alternative.
5. When done with your settings, click "Done".
That's it! You now have actually learned the best ways to manage your good friend list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How Do You Make Your Friends Private On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.