How Do You Cancel Your Facebook Page
- First you need to check in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click on the Account menu on the leading upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click 'Setting' tab. There you will discover an alternative at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click on it.
When you clicked Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be packed. It may ask you to offer factor for erasing or deactivating your account. You can pick form the list or you can Click 'Other' to provide your very own particular factor for leaving the Facebook. It is not always essential to provide a reason, you can avoid this likewise.
- In future, if you don't desire to get any invites, tag in images, or group invite and notification of good friend demands; simply tick the 'Opt out of getting e-mails from Facebook' check box. You will not receive any e-mail invites and alerts from your pals.
- Now you are all set to click Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has actually been shut down.
To reactivate your account, simply log in as you typically would, and we'll send you a reactivation email.
Come back soon!
The Facebook Group".
No matter how much the time it will take to eliminate your profile details entirely, your information and profile will remain inaccessible to other Facebook users until you change your mind and reactivate your profile again.