Facebook is among the most popular places where you can share images and videos with good friends and family. Uploading video on facebook is very simple just follow the following steps to How Do You Add A Video To Facebook.
How Do You Add A Video To Facebook
Part 1: Ways To Publish Videos on Facebook from Computer system
If you are utilizing Facebook utilizing desktop and want to publish a video from your computer system, you have to firstly get your video onto the computer system from your camera.
The finest format to submit your video remains in MP4, but different other formats are also supported. If you deal with a compatibility concern when submitting, Video Converter Genius can assist you to solve it within seconds.
1. Open Facebook. Choose Include Photo/Video in the Share bob at the top of your Web page or Timeline.
2. Click Upload Photos/Video.
3. Select a video file from your computer system.
4. Type any remark into the Say Something About This Video box. Select who can this video utilizing Privacy menu.
5. Click "Post" and wait for your video to end up uploading.
Part 2: The Best Ways To Add a Video to Facebook from Phone (iPhone/ Android).
If you have a practice of tape-recording some videos utilizing your phones anytime, you might need to understand more about submitting video to Facebook from your phone.
1. Open Facebook app in your phone.
2. Tap "Picture" at the top of the screen. Your images and videos kept on your phone appear.
3. Choose the video you wish to publish and push "Done".
4. Type a caption or description about the video, add tags or location.
5. When you are done, tap Post in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Part 3: Ways To Post a YouTube Video on Facebook.
Publishing a video to YouTube then sharing from YouTube to Facebook will considerably increase your video exposure and save a lot of time too. Then how can you attain that, the following is information.
1. See YouTube and find a video on YouTube that you wish to share on Facebook.
2. Choose "Share this video" and click the Facebook "f" icon.
3. Click the Share link button to automatically publish the video and finish the procedure.
4. Open Facebook and check to see if your video has actually been posted.
Thus the article How Do You Add A Video To Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.