Difference In Between Shutting Off and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I state you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your good friends, But when you choose Erase Facebook account, your entire FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
How Do U Delete A Facebook:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly direct you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security preventative measure, no requirement to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook site to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you can't retrieve your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your pals might see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the picture description listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do U Delete A Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.