Difference Between Shutting Off and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can shut down or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook data, rather, it hides your timeline from your buddies, But when you choose Erase Facebook account, your entire FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
How Do U Delete A Facebook Account:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly guide you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security precaution, no need to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you can't recover your information (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), however still, your good friends could see your older messages that you have actually sent.
Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Find the image description listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do U Delete A Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.