Facebook is one of the most popular locations where you can share images and videos with good friends and family. Uploading video on facebook is extremely simple simply follow the following steps to How Do I Upload Videos To Facebook.
How Do I Upload Videos To Facebook
Part 1: Ways To Upload Videos on Facebook from Computer system
If you are using Facebook using desktop and want to publish a video from your computer system, you have to first off get your video onto the computer system from your camera.
The finest format to submit your video is in MP4, but various other formats are also supported. If you face a compatibility concern when submitting, Video Converter Genius can help you to fix it within seconds.
1. Open Facebook. Select Add Photo/Video in the Share bob at the top of your Web page or Timeline.
2. Click Upload Photos/Video.
3. Select a video file from your computer system.
4. Type any comment into the State Something About This Video box. Select who can this video using Personal privacy menu.
5. Click "Post" and wait for your video to finish uploading.
Part 2: Ways To Include a Video to Facebook from Phone (iPhone/ Android).
If you have a routine of recording some videos using your phones anytime, you might need to know more about publishing video to Facebook from your phone.
1. Open Facebook app in your phone.
2. Tap "Photo" at the top of the screen. Your images and videos kept on your phone appear.
3. Pick the video you want to upload and press "Done".
4. Type a caption or description about the video, add tags or place.
5. When you are done, tap Post in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Part 3: The Best Ways To Post a YouTube Video on Facebook.
Submitting a video to YouTube and after that sharing from YouTube to Facebook will greatly increase your video direct exposure and save a great deal of time also. Then how can you attain that, the following is details.
1. Check out YouTube and find a video on YouTube that you wish to share on Facebook.
2. Pick "Share this video" and click the Facebook "f" icon.
3. Click the Share link button to instantly publish the video and complete the process.
4. Open Facebook and inspect to see if your video has been posted.
Thus the article How Do I Upload Videos To Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.