How Do I Sync My Contacts With Facebook - When you initially set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although making it possible for synchronization is a smart idea in order to appear to all your buddies, you might want to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you prepare to shut down or totally erase your account, of if you are heading to developing a brand-new Facebook profile for your service or personal use.
How Do I Sync My Contacts With Facebook
Despite the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing essential credentials in the suitable fields.
5. As Soon As the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings option under the HELP & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to select the Get rid of Facebook information alternative from displayed list.
9. When this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the changes efficient.
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Sync My Contacts With Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.