How Do I Sync My Contacts From Facebook - When you initially set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a good concept in order to appear to all your buddies, you might wish to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you plan to deactivate or entirely erase your account, of if you are heading towards creating a new Facebook profile for your organisation or individual use.
How Do I Sync My Contacts From Facebook
No matter the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing necessary credentials in the appropriate fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the AID & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Remove Facebook information alternative from displayed list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the changes effective.
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Sync My Contacts From Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.