How Do I Make My Friends Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you uncomfortable, here's how you can prevent these watchings, and make your good friend list personal:
Note: This process can deal with PC, as well as on iPhone/iPad and Android phones utilizing any web browser, but not on the main Facebook app.
Make buddy list personal, so that nobody including your friends on your Facebook account can see your buddy list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click on "Pals".
3. Click on the Manage button, which appears like a pencil and click on "Edit Personal privacy".
4. From the "Buddy List" section and from the "Public" fall menu, you can manage who can see your pal list. For example, if you wish to make your friend list completely personal, then choose the "Only Me" alternative.
5. When made with your settings, click "Done".
That's it! You now have actually learned how to handle your friend list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Make My Friends Private On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.