If you are active on Facebook then you would be always curious to understand How Do I Find Out Who Unfriended Me On Facebook. There are many tools readily available to find who unfriend you on Facebook but you need long process to set up such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will help you to learn who unfriend you on Facebook.
How Do I Find Out Who Unfriended Me On Facebook
To track who unfriend you on FB, you simply need to follow few quick and simple steps:
- Set Up Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- Once installed, open your Facebook account and permit the extension to setup.
- You can also alter the settings for alerts inning accordance with your requirement.
- Once made with setup process, you will get an "Unfriends" alternative just below "Pals" option.
- Now if somebody unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notification like this:.
- Apart from this it likewise reveals "Awaiting Good friend requests".
Isn't really the process is quick and simple? Now keep eye on friends who unfriend you can let them understand that you are aware that they unfriend you on Facebook. Try it out and do not forget to share your feedback.