And if you utilize Facebook to log in to services like Spotify, you'll no longer have the ability to do that either. Additionally, this will likewise disable access to games on Facebook, like Candy Crush or Clash of Clans.
How Do I Disable My Facebook Account Temporarily
If this still seems like the service you're trying to find, detaching from the apps platform on Facebook is quite simple. Here's how:
Note: You'll need to log in to your Facebook account through a Web web browser to complete these actions.
Action 1: Click the menu in the leading right-hand corner and select Settings.
Action 2: Choose Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Websites and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Confirm that you wish to detach from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook warns (as seen in the image above) that turning off this platform results in the following:.
- You will not be able to log in to sites or applications using Facebook.
- Your friends will not have the ability to connect and show you utilizing apps and sites.
- Instant personalization will also be switched off.
- Apps you've previously set up may still have info you shared. Please get in touch with these apps for information on removing this information.
- Apps you have actually logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be eliminated.
- Posts by apps will be gotten rid of from your profile.
Now you will be devoid of annoying apps, while likewise keeping your info safe from Web websites that try to gather it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How Do I Disable My Facebook Account Temporarily thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.