How Do I Cancel Facebook Account
- First you have to sign in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click on the Account menu on the leading upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click on 'Setting' tab. There you will discover a choice at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click it.
As soon as you clicked on Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be packed. It might ask you to provide factor for erasing or deactivating your account. You can choose form the list or you can Click 'Other' to provide your very own particular reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not always needed to give a reason, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you do not want to get any invites, tag in pictures, or group invitation and notice of good friend demands; just tick the 'Pull out of receiving e-mails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any e-mail invites and notices from your buddies.
- Now you are all set to click on Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has been shut down.
To reactivate your account, simply log in as you generally would, and we'll send you a reactivation e-mail.
The Facebook Team".
No matter how much the time it will require to remove your profile info completely, your info and profile will remain unreachable to other Facebook users until you alter your mind and reactivate your profile once again.