Difference Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I state you can deactivate or Delete your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your pals, But when you pick Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
How Can You Delete A Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly direct you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety precaution, no have to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you can't obtain your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your pals might see your older messages that you have actually sent.
How to Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Discover the image explanation below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Can You Delete A Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.