Distinction Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook data, rather, it conceals your timeline from your friends, But when you choose Erase Facebook account, your entire FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How Can L Delete My Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly direct you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security precaution, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot retrieve your information (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), but still, your friends might see your older messages that you have sent out.
How to Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Discover the picture description below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Can L Delete My Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.