If you are active on Facebook then you would be always curious to know How Can I Tell Who Unfriended Me On Facebook. There are numerous tools available to discover who unfriend you on Facebook however you need long process to set up such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will assist you to discover out who unfriend you on Facebook.
How Can I Tell Who Unfriended Me On Facebook
To keep an eye on who unfriend you on FB, you just need to follow couple of fast and simple steps:
- Install Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- Once installed, open your Facebook account and enable the extension to setup.
- You can also change the settings for notifications inning accordance with your requirement.
- Once done with setup process, you will get an "Unfriends" choice just listed below "Pals" alternative.
- Now if somebody unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the alert like this:.
- Apart from this it likewise reveals "Awaiting Good friend requests".
Isn't the procedure is quick and easy? Now keep eye on pals who unfriend you can let them understand that you are conscious that they unfriend you on Facebook. Try it out and do not forget to share your feedback.