The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion regular monthly active users. If you are having lots of good friends, then you may have a curiosity to discover out the individuals who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have actually discussed some easy actions listed below which will help you in knowing How Can I See Who Views My Facebook.
Many individuals use 3rd party applications to learn who visited their profile. The application when checked might circulate spammy messages from your account, and you can withdraw access to such apps in Settings section. Nevertheless, the 3rd party websites may not provide you appropriate results of the same, so we have specified an approach which will not require any 3rd party application.
How Can I See Who Views My Facebook
It is not that complicated to learn who visited your profile, just follow the simple steps pointed out listed below:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/ kzmempire]
2. Right click on your timeline and then select "View page Source".
3. You will be redirected to page where you will find many codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Search InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see lots of numbers there, actually these are the profile IDs of people who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will resemble this "100001924873561-2 ″, every profile ID will contain "-2", so you have to eliminate "-2" from any profile ID which you will find on the View Page Source. For instance, Facebook.com/ 100001924873561.
Remember, that first ID indicates the one who visited your profile regularly while as the last ID shows your good friends who hardly ever visits your profile.
So, these are steps which will assist you in discovering the pals who visit your profile more frequently. Using this technique, you will not need any 3rd party application. If you still have any concerns concerning this post How Can I See Who Views My Facebook, you are welcomed to mention it at the comment area listed below.