Distinction In Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I say you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook data, rather, it hides your timeline from your good friends, However when you pick Erase Facebook account, your whole FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
How Can I Delete A Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly direct you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety precaution, no have to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you can't retrieve your information (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), however still, your buddies might see your older messages that you have sent out.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Discover the photo explanation listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Can I Delete A Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.