Full Facebook Website | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? First question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a bunch of different methods to actually do so, however each and every technique is not guaranteed to work on all the mobile phones and the browser. I will be directing you through all the actions so bare with me and try which on works for you.
Full Facebook Website
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via an internet browser, it ought to be a button on the top right (updated app) or leading left corner. This must bring up the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see an alternative that reads "Desktop Site". Tap on that option and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Web Browser Settings.
Despite what kind of web browser you have, you should have the ability to request a desktop version of the website that you have actually opened on the internet browser.
This need to be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the alternatives of the web browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now talk and use all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are using Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to raise a new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the alternatives and Full Desktop Version Facebook site must load on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this option on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final technique, that is likewise commonly relied on way to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you normally would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL area and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now exist with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned methods deal with their own, try the mixes and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Enter the real URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, however if you really want to, I hope this tutorial assists.