Full Facebook Site | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a lot of different methods to really do so, but each and every approach is not guaranteed to deal with all the smart phones and the web browser. I will be guiding you through all the steps so bare with me and check out which on works for you.
Full Facebook Site
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a browser, it must be a button on the leading right (updated app) or top left corner. This should bring up the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you ought to see an option that checks out "Desktop Website". Tap on that choice and let the browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Browser Settings.
Regardless of exactly what sort of browser you have, you ought to be able to request a desktop variation of the webpage that you have opened on the browser.
This need to be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or perhaps your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the alternatives of the browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now chat and use all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must raise a new window, select "Request A Desktop - Site" from the alternatives and Full Desktop Version Facebook site need to load on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this choice on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last technique, that is likewise commonly relied on method to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the web browser's URL section and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you typically would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL section and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now be presented with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you must be able to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned approaches deal with their own, attempt the combinations and provide it another shot. It's much simpler if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Get in the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Request the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile gadget, however if you actually wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.