Find Out who Views Your Facebook
1. Understand this trick. This trick will offer you insight into who sees your profile, however Facebook isn't confirming exactly who they are. This list that Facebook keeps is identified by a lot of different aspects: who talks about your posts, who you message often, AND who takes a look at your Facebook the most often (amongst other things).
- There is no chance to see SIMPLY who looks at your page the most and any app which says that it can inform you that is lying and a rip-off.
- You'll have to learn ways to interpret the list that this trick offers you. For example, keep an eye out for individuals revealing up towards the top of the list who you know you do not message and you do not discuss their things. If someone you never connect with programs up quite high on your list, you'll understand it's because they're looking at your page.
2. Open your web internet browser. You will need one which enables you to view the source code for a site.
3. Navigate to your profile/timeline.
4. View the source code. In Google Chrome, you can merely right click the background and choose "View page source". Other web browsers generally have this choice under the "View" menu.
5. Use the website search function. In Chrome and Firefox, click Control/Command+ F to open the search box. This will search all of the text on any provided page for the term you key in. You will wish to browse for "Friendslist" or "InitialChatFriendsList".
6. Search for the private profiles. The numbers which instantly follow are the identification numbers of the profiles of your pals. You will see a string of numbers, each embeded in quotations and followed by a -2 or a -3, and so on. Copy the string without the - and the final number. Paste this after the ". com/" when looking at the main Facebook page. This will raise the profile so you understand who it belongs to.
- The profiles in the list are noted in order by who visits your timeline most just recently.
7. Look up a specific profile. You can also see where a particular profile falls in this list, but you will need that individual's Facebook user id number. This can be tough. Browse their id number on your timeline and examine where it turns up in the Friendslist to see how frequently they see your page.
- The easiest method to discover the user id is to view a picture that they published. You will see a series of numbers in the address at the top. One of those strings will be the user id. You will need to merely test until you discover it. The user ids are typically about 9 digits long, but it varies depending upon when you signed up.
Thus the article Find Out who Views Your Facebook thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.