Facebook.Com Logout | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or essential etc. at any location. It often occurs with me and the very same thing occurred today early morning. I left my phone at my pal's house when I reached home I kept in mind. There were some essential messages in my Facebook account which I did not want to see by any other individual.
If you also have left your phone at your pal's house or if you have lost your phone and wished to avoid your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable individual, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account from another location from any web enabled computer.
Actions to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in internet browser. You can use any internet made it possible for computer.
- Click settings drop-down and select the option Settings.
- On settings page choose the option Security.
- On Security page click on the option Where You're Logged In.
- Click End All Activity.
- As soon as your click End All Activity alternative, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the devices. You can select individual gadget too if you don't wish to logout from all the gadgets.