Most of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are searching website from their mobile phone. Facebook.Com Login Desktop Version, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your cellphone, it immediately redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to offer a much better interface on a smaller sized screen and to reduce bandwidth as many of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their cellphone.
Facebook.Com Login Desktop Version
Many websites consisting of Facebook disable particular features from their mobile variation that they may appear unnecessary. So there may be certain circumstance when you wish to benefit from complete Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are couple of techniques utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari web browser (that's very unusual) then, you can use this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome internet browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer likewise have the choice to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site preference option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook.Com Login Desktop Version!