The majority of the sites display a mobile variation for users which are searching site from their smart phone. Facebook.Com Desktop Version, So whenever you try to access Facebook through your cellphone, it automatically redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to offer a better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to reduce bandwidth as the majority of the people are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their smart phone.
Facebook.Com Desktop Version
Many websites consisting of Facebook disable particular features from their mobile variation that they may seem unneeded. So there might be particular situation when you wish to benefit from complete Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are few approaches using which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's extremely unusual) then, you can use this approach to access Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is extremely simple to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome web browser. Once you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will pack in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the alternative to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the alternatives button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site preference option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook.Com Desktop Version!