Most of the sites show a mobile version for users which are searching website from their mobile phone. Facebook To Desktop, So whenever you try to gain access to Facebook through your cellphone, it automatically reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to provide a much better user interface on a smaller screen and to minimize bandwidth as many of individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook To Desktop
Most sites consisting of Facebook disable specific functions from their mobile version that they may seem unnecessary. So there might be particular circumstance when you wish to take benefit of full Facebook website on your mobile phone. Here are few methods using which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari web browser (that's very rare) then, you can utilize this technique to access Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome internet browser. As soon as you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Demand desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the option to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site preference option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook To Desktop!