When making your profile photo personal, nobody can like, tag, share or discuss your Facebook profile image unless those who you have actually picked through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile picture private on Facebook, then follow the instructions below.
Facebook Private Photos
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click your profile image.
3. Click on the "Personal privacy Settings" icon simply under your name.
4. Select the "just me" option, or pick the preferred audience who you enable comment, like, share or tag on your profile image.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile image and select the "View Profile Picture" option.
3. Tap and hold your profile picture and choose "Edit Personal privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Finally, choose the desired audience (If you want to stop individuals from reacting on your profile image totally, then pick the "Only Me" choice.).
Desire you make all your profile picture private? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Pictures > Albums > Profile Pictures. Then make your all profile photos personal by following the steps above.
To make your profile photos private on Facebook to non-friends, then select the "Friends" choice in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles Facebook Private Photos thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.