And it will be annoying as soon as you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Hence, you must know something about the best ways to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
Facebook Password Reset Code
1. Open facebook site in your web browser and search for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web browser's address bar.
2. Check Out the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the initial step) in the first text box on this password reset page. Click on the Search button to continue.
3. Facebook would browse for the facebook account connected with that profile and reveal you the result. Click on the button identified This is my account as shown in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you might be able to see choices about how you want to reset the password-- through e-mail, through SMS or through a telephone call. Or it can simply reveal a password reset button (like in my case) without any options. Click on the Reset Password button to proceed.
5. This would send you an SMS (text message), a call and an e-mail message. The telephone call is optional and is typically an automated call that checks out the reset code for you two times. You can likewise check your e-mail inbox for any facebook reset message and wait on any SMS message on your mobile phone.
The reset code is same no matter how it is sent out to you. It can take upto Thirty Minutes for you to get a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your browser, or just click the reset link in the facebook email.
Now you can follow the on-screen directions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account using your new password.
Thus the article Facebook Password Reset Code thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.