Most of the websites show a mobile version for users which are searching website from their cellphone. Facebook On Desktop, So whenever you try to gain access to Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to supply a much better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to reduce bandwidth as many of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their smart phone.
Facebook On Desktop
Many websites including Facebook disable particular functions from their mobile version that they might seem unnecessary. So there may be particular circumstance when you wish to make the most of complete Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are few approaches using which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's extremely unusual) then, you can utilize this method to access Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop version on your cellphone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is very simple to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will fill in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the choice to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the alternatives button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook On Desktop!