Facebook Mobile Log Out | There is general human tendency to forget things like mobile or crucial etc. at any place. It frequently occurs with me and the very same thing took place today early morning. I left my phone at my buddy's house and when I reached house I kept in mind. There were some essential messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to view by any other person.
Facebook Mobile Log Out
If you likewise have left your phone at your good friend's home or if you have lost your phone and wanted to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable individual, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account from another location from any internet enabled computer.
Steps to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in web browser. You can utilize any internet made it possible for computer system.
- Click on settings drop-down and choose the choice Settings.
- On settings page choose the alternative Security.
- On Security page click on the alternative Where You're Logged In.
- Click on End All Activity.
- As soon as your click End All Activity alternative, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the devices. You can choose specific gadget also if you don't desire to logout from all the devices.