Facebook Logout Of All Devices | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or essential etc. at any place. It typically occurs with me and the very same thing took place today early morning. I left my phone at my friend's home and when I reached house I remembered. There were some essential messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to see by any other person.
Facebook Logout Of All Devices
If you likewise have actually left your phone at your good friend's house or if you have lost your phone and wished to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted person, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account remotely from any web allowed computer.
Steps to logout from Facebook from another location-.
- Login your Facebook account in internet browser. You can use any internet enabled computer.
- Click settings drop-down and select the option Settings.
- On settings page choose the option Security.
- On Security page click on the choice Where You're Logged In.
- Click on End All Activity.
- When your click on End All Activity option, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can choose specific gadget as well if you do not wish to logout from all the devices.