Facebook Logout All Devices | There is general human propensity to forget things like mobile or essential etc. at any place. It frequently occurs with me and the same thing took place today morning. I left my phone at my pal's home when I reached home I remembered. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to see by any other individual.
Facebook Logout All Devices
If you likewise have left your phone at your buddy's house or if you have lost your phone and desired to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted person, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account remotely from any internet allowed computer system.
Actions to logout from Facebook from another location-.
- Login your Facebook account in web browser. You can use any internet made it possible for computer system.
- Click on settings drop-down and select the option Settings.
- On settings page choose the alternative Security.
- On Security page click on the option Where You're Logged In.
- Click on End All Activity.
- As soon as your click on End All Activity option, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the devices. You can pick individual gadget too if you don't want to logout from all the gadgets.