The majority of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are browsing website from their cellphone. Facebook Login Welcome Desktop, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to provide a better user interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as most of the individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Login Welcome Desktop
Most websites consisting of Facebook disable specific functions from their mobile variation that they may appear unneeded. So there might be specific situation when you desire to benefit from full Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are couple of methods using which you can access full desktop version of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari browser (that's really rare) then, you can use this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is very easy to change to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will load in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the option to view sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Login Welcome Desktop!