Facebook Login Home Page Full Site Facebook N | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? Very first concern would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a bunch of different methods to really do so, however each and every method is not guaranteed to work on all the mobile phones and the browser. I will be guiding you through all the steps so bare with me and try which on works for you.
Facebook Login Home Page Full Site Facebook N
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of a web browser, it should be a button on the leading right (updated app) or leading left corner. This should raise the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you must see an alternative that checks out "Desktop Website". Tap on that choice and let the browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Web Browser Settings.
No matter what type of web browser you have, you should have the ability to request a desktop version of the website that you have opened on the internet browser.
This must be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or perhaps your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the choices of the internet browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you must see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and use all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to raise a new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the options and Full Desktop Version Facebook site ought to load on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this option on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Final method, that is likewise widely relied on method to obtain to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the browser's URL section and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you generally would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL area and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now exist with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to be able to get to the desktop version.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed approaches deal with their own, attempt the mixes and give it another shot. It's much easier if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile device, but if you truly wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.