Facebook Login Home Page Full Site Facebook P | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to actually do so, however each and every technique is not guaranteed to deal with all the mobile phones and the internet browser. I will be guiding you through all the steps so bare with me and try out which on works for you.
Facebook Login Home Page Full Site Facebook P
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via an internet browser, it needs to be a button on the leading right (upgraded app) or top left corner. This must bring up the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you must see an option that reads "Desktop Site". Tap on that option and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile full website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Browser Settings.
No matter exactly what type of web browser you have, you ought to be able to ask for a desktop variation of the web page that you have actually opened on the web browser.
This should be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the alternatives of the web browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you must see a Facebook Complete desktop website on your mobile web browser.
- You can now chat and use all the features facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must raise a brand-new window, select "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the choices and Full Desktop Variation Facebook website ought to fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this alternative on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final technique, that is likewise widely relied on way to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the browser's URL section and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile browser as you normally would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL section and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now exist with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed approaches deal with their own, attempt the combinations and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile device, but if you truly desire to, I hope this tutorial assists.