Facebook Login Home Page Full Site Facebook Pp | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? Very first concern would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a lot of various methods to actually do so, however each and every technique is not ensured to deal with all the smart phones and the web browser. I will be assisting you through all the steps so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Facebook Login Home Page Full Site Facebook Pp
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via an internet browser, it ought to be a button on the leading right (upgraded app) or top left corner. This need to bring up the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see an alternative that reads "Desktop Site". Tap on that alternative and let the browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Browser Settings.
Regardless of exactly what type of browser you have, you need to be able to ask for a desktop version of the website that you have opened up on the browser.
This need to be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the options of the browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Full desktop website on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now chat and utilize all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to raise a new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the choices and Full Desktop Version Facebook site ought to load on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this choice on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last technique, that is also widely trusted method to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile browser as you generally would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL section and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now exist with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should be able to get to the desktop version.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out approaches work on their own, try the mixes and offer it another shot. It's much simpler if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Get in the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, however if you truly want to, I hope this tutorial assists.